[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Ask away rationally

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (05/26/91)

In article <1581@seq.uncwil.edu> hare@seq.uncwil.edu (David F. Hare) writes:
:
>I am looking for a program that will allow me to boot from my 3.5 B: drive
:
>I hate these whereis postings also, but I really have tried to find these,
>and all I can find are programs to boot different partitions of hard drives.
:

One moment please.  There is no reason to hate them if the user has
first tried the ordinary finding methods, just as you have correctly
done.  This is a bona fide, rational whereis question.

I say this just to remind ourselves that the occasional "why don't
you use the well-known file lists" is _not_ meant to intimidate
anyone, but to get users started the right way, and to avoid
an influx of unnecessary or lazy questions.

Unfortunately I do not have an answer to your boot program dilemma.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37