[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] DesqView more

system@syzzle.chi.il.us (awol) (05/26/91)

Does anyone know of a DesqView aware version of more (or less)? I would
like one which could use the current window size for scrolling. All the
pagers (and file viewers) I have seen so far will scroll 23 (or 24)
lines at a time. Anyone know of such an animal?

+------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|   Al Oomens (awol)     | Inside every LARGE program is     |
| awol@syzzle.chi.il.us  | a small program trying to get out.|
+------------------------+-----------------------------------+

mlord@bnr-rsc.UUCP (Mark Lord) (05/27/91)

In article <T8yi31w164w@syzzle.chi.il.us> system@syzzle.chi.il.us (awol) writes:
>Does anyone know of a DesqView aware version of more (or less)? I would
>like one which could use the current window size for scrolling. All the
>pagers (and file viewers) I have seen so far will scroll 23 (or 24)
>lines at a time. Anyone know of such an animal?

The MYLESS.ZIP (.ZOO?) from last month in c.b.i.p works with any size of
window or text screen.  Thus, it also happens to work just fine in desqview.
according the the rows/columns set up for the screen.

This port of LESS V62 is now available from SIMTEL20 and wuarchive.
--
| ..uunet!bnrgate!mlord%bmerh724 | Climb Free Or Die (NH) |