[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] DJ's GCC/G++ port to MSDOS 386 available from SIMTEL20

nelson@SUN.SOE.CLARKSON.EDU (Russ Nelson) (05/29/91)

I have uploaded DJ Delorie's djgpp package, at patchlevel 2, to
SIMTEL20.  Djgpp is a port of GCC/G++ for 386 machines running MSDOS.
It is included in six parts.  These six parts form a single .ZIP file,
and should be combined using MERGE.EXE.

pd1:<msdos.djgpp>
DJGPPZIP.000    GCC/G++ for 386 msdos, 1/6;combine using merge
DJGPPZIP.001    GCC/G++ for 386 msdos, 2/6;combine using merge
DJGPPZIP.002    GCC/G++ for 386 msdos, 3/6;combine using merge
DJGPPZIP.003    GCC/G++ for 386 msdos, 4/6;combine using merge
DJGPPZIP.004    GCC/G++ for 386 msdos, 5/6;combine using merge
DJGPPZIP.005    GCC/G++ for 386 msdos, 6/6;combine using merge
GPPPAT1.ZIP     Replacements for certain files in DJGPP.ZIP
GPPPAT2.DOC     Changes made to DJGPP patchlevel 2
GPPPAT2.ZIP     Replacements for certain files in DJGPP.ZIP
GPPREAD.ME      Read this before unpacking DJGPP.ZIP
MERGE.C         Binary file merger source (for DJGPP)
MERGE.EXE       Binary file merger executable (for DJGPP)
SPLIT.C         Binary file splitter source (for DJGPP)
SPLIT.EXE       Binary file splitter executable (for DJGPP)

--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu> I'm proud to be a humble Quaker.

herman@watop.nosc.mil (John Herman) (05/30/91)

--
This article shows only two patches.  Hasn't a third patch been
posted?  Where can I get it?  Thank you.

herman@nosc.mil

Electing an oilman to be the Environmental President is like
hiring a comedienne to sing the National Anthem at a baseball game.
Date: 30 May 91 14:33:24 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d

dj@ctron.com (DJ Delorie) (05/30/91)

In article <herman.675614292@watop>, herman@watop.nosc.mil (John Herman) writes:
> This article shows only two patches.  Hasn't a third patch been
> posted?  Where can I get it?  Thank you.

The third patch is not out yet.  I suspect it will be out in a few
days or so, at which point I normally upload the patch and an updated
.ZIP file to grape.ecs.clarkson.edu & sun.soe.clarkson.edu.

DJ
dj@ctron.com