[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Unix-like Korn shell for 8088

gottlieb@umbc5.umbc.edu (Robert Gottlieb) (06/01/91)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Unix-like Korn shell for my Kaypro PC-XT.  If any
kind soul would let me know of any ftp sites for such a beast I'd
appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

/*  Robert Allen Gottlieb               Internet: gottlieb@umbc5.umbc.edu */
/*								Bitnet:   gottlieb@umbc2.umbc.edu */
/* "It is better to be pissed off than pissed on."                        */
/*  These opinions herein are not that of UMBC, but that of Jr, my cat,   */
/*  and me.                                                               */

P.S.  If this is a duplicate post please don't flame me, our news
	 software is really screwy right now.

oliveau@tdycapd (Greg Oliveau) (06/05/91)

gottlieb@umbc5.umbc.edu (Robert Gottlieb) writes:

>Hi all,

>I'm looking for a Unix-like Korn shell for my Kaypro PC-XT.  If any
>kind soul would let me know of any ftp sites for such a beast I'd
>appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Try the MKS Toolkit from Mortice Kern Sytems. It includes a Korn
shell plus over 100 Unix utilities including awk, sed, grep, etc.  I
use it every time I'm forced to use a DOS PC.

--

## Greg Oliveau				 	Email: uunet!tdycapd!oliveau
## Teledyne Controls,				Voice: 213.820.4616.x2598