[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] WNG.ZIP - World Name Game: educational - guess capitals

kirsch@USASOC.SOC.MIL (David Kirschbaum) (06/02/91)

I have uploaded to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.education>
WNG.ZIP         World Name Game: educational - guess capitals

Game to test knowledge of the World, National Capitals, or US
Capitals.  Includes map displays of the appropriate part of
the world.

Saves records for different players for up to 10 sessions.
Screen displays configurable for Mono, CGA, XGA, EGA, or VGA.

David Kirschbaum
Toad Hall
kirsch@usasoc.soc.mil

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (06/11/91)

In article <2080.w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> kirsch@USASOC.SOC.MIL (David Kirschbaum) writes:
:
>pd1:<msdos.education>
>WNG.ZIP         World Name Game: educational - guess capitals
>
>Game to test knowledge of the World, National Capitals, or US
>Capitals.  Includes map displays of the appropriate part of
>the world.

Nice idea, and a nice game.  But I don't like the fact that it has
dead ends where only reebooting the PC gets you back to your
natural habitat :-).

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37