[net.games.trivia] Not too tough trivia question

lynch@wivax.UUCP (Robert Lynch) (12/03/84)

Hi folks--here's one I'm sure a lot of you will get--

    What's the name of the green-skinned, bug-eyed creatures on the short-lived
Saturday morning cartoon show " Land of the Lost "??

--
				Bob Lynch
USENET:  ..{decvax,linus}!wivax!lynch 	USSNAIL: Wang Institute

jlo@ucbvax.ARPA (Jeff Lo) (12/04/84)

> Hi folks--here's one I'm sure a lot of you will get--
>
>     What's the name of the green-skinned, bug-eyed creatures on the short-lived
> Saturday morning cartoon show " Land of the Lost "??
>
> --
> 				Bob Lynch
> USENET:  ..{decvax,linus}!wivax!lynch 	USSNAIL: Wang Institute
> CSNET:   lynch%Wang-Inst@Csnet-Relay             Tyng Rd.
>          lynchr%ULowell@Csnet-Relay              Tyngsboro, MA 01879
>                                                  (617) 649-9731 ext.372,361

That one sure is easy. Sleestack, as nearly everyone here in the
terminal room shouted out at once.

Jeff Lo

UUCP: ..!ucbvax!jlo
ARPA: jlo@ucbvax
CSNET: jlo%ucbvax@csnet-relay

franka@hercules.UUCP (Frank Adrian) (12/06/84)

In article <20309@wivax.UUCP> lynch@wivax.UUCP (Robert Lynch) writes:

>Hi folks--here's one I'm sure a lot of you will get--
>
>    What's the name of the green-skinned, bug-eyed creatures on the short-lived
>Saturday morning cartoon show " Land of the Lost "??

The creatures were called Sleestaks.  I used to have a Land of the Lost lunch
box which I used to carry guitar cords around in while I was in various bands.
Good stuff. Will, Penny, etc.

			"Remember, wherever you happen to be --
				you're already there"
					Frank Adrian
					    ___
					   /- -\
					   \ - /

	uucp: {decvax,pur-ee,cbosg,ihnss}!tektronix!teklds!franka
	CSnet: franka@tek
	ARPAnet: franka.tek@rand-relay