[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] PCNEWS - Jerrold Gray - are you there?

hadgraft@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Hadgraft) (06/18/91)

PCNEWS

I fished PCNEWS off Simtel the other day, and it looks really neat.
It is a PC based news reader, which would allows a news system to be setup on a
network. Unfortunately, it doesn't yet allow posting, and the author's e-mail
address is too brief for me to reach him. So, Jerrold Gray, if you see this,
drop me a line. I'd like to see the program expanded so that it handles posting
of news in a LAN environment. Connection to Internet news is not necesssary.
  |  Roger Hadgraft                 +----------------------------------+
  |  Senior Lecturer                |  hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au   |
  |  Dept of Civil Engineering      |  phone:  +61 3 565 4983          |
  |  Monash University              |  fax:    +61 3 565 4944 or 3409  |

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (06/18/91)

hadgraft@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Hadgraft) writes:
>PCNEWS
>
>I fished PCNEWS off Simtel the other day, and it looks really neat.
>It is a PC based news reader, which would allows a news system to be setup on a
>network. Unfortunately, it doesn't yet allow posting, and the author's e-mail
>address is too brief for me to reach him. So, Jerrold Gray, if you see this,
>drop me a line. I'd like to see the program expanded so that it handles posting
>of news in a LAN environment. Connection to Internet news is not necesssary.

The author's Internet e-mail address is:

   jgray%pilchuck.UUCP@uunet.uu.net (Jerrold L. Gray)

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of the MSDOS, MISC and CP/M archives at SIMTEL20 [192.88.110.20]