[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Program to print 4 pages on one

s907396@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Miramar [Eugene Mok]) (06/10/91)

Does anyone know of a good program that can print 4 pages of text on
a piece of paper? I tried one from Simtel called docsmasher but it
keeps giving me errors though it still prints and it wouldn't run under
Desqview. Please help.

Thanks...
--
-----/ _ _ \--------------------------------------------------------------------
     | o o |    Eugene Mok  s907396@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au  (Melbourne OZ)
     \  ^  /
------\ o /---------------------------------------------------------------------

johnnyb@mack.uit.no (Johnny Bakkevold) (06/19/91)

In article <1991Jun9.175912.20512@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au> s907396@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Miramar [Eugene Mok]) writes:

>Does anyone know of a good program that can print 4 pages of text on
>a piece of paper? I tried one from Simtel called docsmasher but it
>keeps giving me errors though it still prints and it wouldn't run under
>Desqview. Please help.

The answer could be 4Print, but I don't know if it's PD or FW... :-}

|    Johnny Bakkevold                      johnnyb@ism.uit.no             |
|    Inst. for Soc.Medicine                                               |
|    University of Tromsoe                 Tel: +47-83-44803              |
|    N-9000  Tromsoe                       Fax: +47-83-44831              |