[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Could we repost cwp docs?

krogers@javelin.sim.es.com (K. Rogers) (06/20/91)

>According to the documentation posted here (a few messages back from
>here), place cwp.exe in one directory (name of your choice).  Then, make
>a subdirectory of that directory that must be named SYS.  Next copy all
>of the files *except* cwp.exe into the SYS subdirectory.  The overlay
>message appears because the program looks for the overlays to be in SYS.

Obvious.  I should have thought of it from the start.  I must be
mentally retarded or something.

>Twould have been nice if the author would have supplied this piece of
>rather important information in his message to the moderator.

No kidding.  Could we get a repost of the documentation?
--
Keith Rogers
Evans & Sutherland Computer Corp.

dre@sequoia.cray.com (Dennis Ellis) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun19.224133.6233@javelin.sim.es.com> krogers@javelin.sim.es.com writes:
>>According to the documentation posted here (a few messages back from
>>here), place cwp.exe in one directory (name of your choice).  Then, make
>>a subdirectory of that directory that must be named SYS.  Next copy all
>>of the files *except* cwp.exe into the SYS subdirectory.  The overlay
>>message appears because the program looks for the overlays to be in SYS.
>
>Obvious.  I should have thought of it from the start.  I must be
>mentally retarded or something.

  This kind of thing just has to stop. The sarcasm dripped right off the
screen onto my keyboard and completely melted it. :>)

* Dennis Ellis (dre@sequoia.cray.com) *                                       *
* Cray Research, Inc.                 *                                       *
* Eagan, MN 55121                     * All the normal stuff about opinions.. *