[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Menu program w/ password & logging!

system@themax.bison.mb.ca (Max Vernon) (06/21/91)

Someone had asked for a menu program which is user friendly, has optional
password protection, and optional logging of all activities.  Well I have
one which doesn't seem to have any kind of license, indeed it has no
ownership title or anything along those lines.  I recieved it bundled with
my computer in 1988.  And I believe the people that sold me the computer
designed the menu themselves.  If anyone wants a copy I can Email it to you.
 The uuencoded version is 140,000 bytes in length so I won't post it.

If I had access to comp.binaries.ibm.pc could I post it there?  Our network
(bison.mb.ca) doesn't currently receive cbip so how can I post it there?
Email me at system@themax.bison.mb.ca

Sincerely, Max

Themax BBS, experimental             |   themax.bison.mb.ca

8-1462 Pembina Hwy, Wpg., MB.        |
R3T 2C3       Canada                 |

system@themax.bison.mb.ca (Max Vernon) writes:

> Someone had asked for a menu program which is user friendly, has optional
> password protection, and optional logging of all activities.  Well I have
> one which doesn't seem to have any kind of license, indeed it has no
> ownership title or anything along those lines.  I recieved it bundled with
> my computer in 1988.  And I believe the people that sold me the computer
> designed the menu themselves.  If anyone wants a copy I can Email it to you.
>  The uuencoded version is 140,000 bytes in length so I won't post it.
>
> If I had access to comp.binaries.ibm.pc could I post it there?  Our network
> (bison.mb.ca) doesn't currently receive cbip so how can I post it there?
> Email me at system@themax.bison.mb.ca
>
> Sincerely, Max

> Themax BBS, experimental             |   themax.bison.mb.ca
> 8-1462 Pembina Hwy, Wpg., MB.        |
> R3T 2C3       Canada                 |

P.S.    I checked into the copyright bit a bit deeper and it seems the
program is copyrighted to Delta Technologies International, Inc.  The
program is dated 1984, & 1985.  If anyone out there knows who or what or
indeed if Delta tech is still around, please let me know.  Email me at
system@themax.bison.mb.ca, or failing that casper@inqmind.bison.mb.ca or
failing that dude@sys6626.bison.mb.ca