[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] CANON BJ130 and CANON BJ130e !

morel@imag.fr (Eric MOREL) (06/21/91)

I have recently downloaded a Windows 3.0 driver for the CANON BJ130e printer.
 But my own printer is the BJ130, and it seems not to be compatible with the
 BJ130e. Doesn't anyone know if there is a specific driver for the BJ130, and
 where could I find it?

 Thanks.

| Eric Morel                                     morel@imag.fr            |
|                                                (morel@phoenix.imag.fr)  |
| LGI , 46 av Felix Viallet                      morel@imag               |
| 38031 GRENOBLE Cedex - FRANCE                  uunet.uu.net!imag!morel  |
| Tel : (33) 76.57.47.02                                                  |

chaz@chinet.chi.il.us (Charlie Kestner) (06/22/91)

In article <22915@imag.imag.fr> morel@imag.fr (Eric MOREL) writes:
>I have recently downloaded a Windows 3.0 driver for the CANON BJ130e printer.
> But my own printer is the BJ130, and it seems not to be compatible with the
> BJ130e. Doesn't anyone know if there is a specific driver for the BJ130, and
> where could I find it?
>
> Thanks.

  The BJ130e emulates the IBM Proprinter 24XL, whilst the BJ130 has
Nec P5 emulation.
  Where do you find the driver you need?  Can't help on that.