[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Problems with PKZMENU

jbecker@umiami.ir.miami.edu (06/27/91)

I just downloaded a copy of the recently produced PKZMENU, but for some odd
reason, neither in 50 line or normal color mode can I get the Mouse function to
work. The mouse works fine under windows but not in my program. Any ideas why
this is happening. I'm running a Model 80 with both OS/2 1.3 and Dos 4.01 and
Windows 3.0 running on my system. I'm planning to upgrade to Dos 5.0, will this
solve my problem?

Jon

roth@oasys.dt.navy.mil (Pete Roth) (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun27.085856.10849@umiami.ir.miami.edu> jbecker@umiami.ir.miami.edu writes:
>neither in 50 line or normal color mode can I get the Mouse function to
>work. The mouse works fine under windows but not in my program. Any ideas why
>this is happening.

Lately, most of the mouse difficulties have been caused by old-version
mouse drivers. Logitech made their latest driver available by posting
unfortunately i know not where. I presume simtel20 or garbo@uwasa would
have what u need.

regards,

pete

Peter N Roth      roth@oasys.dt.navy.mil
Objects in this office are closer than they appear.