[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] WANTED: MTE / FLASHLINK Term progs

glgam@cc.newcastle.edu.au (06/29/91)

I'm after the latest version (or close to) of a Dos program which has gone
under the name of MTE and also Flashlink .. It is a terminal program with
a difference.. it emulates the MNP protocol with software.. I have MTE
version 2.15 and believe that the Flashlink named one is the latest..

Regards

Scott Mackenzie

Newcastle Aust.

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (06/30/91)

glgam@cc.newcastle.edu.au writes:
>I'm after the latest version (or close to) of a Dos program which has gone
>under the name of MTE and also Flashlink .. It is a terminal program with
>a difference.. it emulates the MNP protocol with software.. I have MTE
>version 2.15 and believe that the Flashlink named one is the latest..

MTE is commercial software.  It is *not* freely distributable. It has
been removed from the archive sites at the request of the author.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of the MSDOS, MISC and CP/M archives at SIMTEL20 [192.88.110.20]