[comp.mail.sendmail] How to send mail to a .UUCP address?

arti@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Arti Nigam) (10/05/88)

Hi.  I need to know if it is possible, and if so, how, to send mail from
where I am (on arpanet I think: vax1.acs.udel.edu) to a UUCP address (bach 'at'
hi-csc.UUCP).  I have never yet been successful at sending mail to someone at
a UUCP address, so either I don't know how or I can't.  I would be very, very
thankful if someone could tell me which one it is.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this question.  But any help
will be appreciated massively.

Thanks,
Artie.

bergstr@hi-csc.UUCP (Darryl Bergstrom) (10/13/88)

In article <1993@udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU> arti@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Arti Nigam) writes:
>Hi.  I need to know if it is possible, and if so, how, to send mail from
>where I am (on arpanet I think: vax1.acs.udel.edu) to a UUCP address (bach 'at'
>hi-csc.UUCP).

Hi Artie, this is darryl@hi-csc.UUCP, currently our arpa connection is
down, so for any reliability use uucp.  try using uunet!hi-csc!bach

--
-Darryl Bergstrom
-Honeywell Corporate Systems Development Division, Golden Valley, Mn