[net.games.trivia] More Gilligan's Island Trivia

marcus@reed.UUCP (Marc Burns) (03/13/85)

*** REEM THIS LACE WITH YOUR MINE ***

	Saw some Gilligan's Island trivia floating around the net the
other day, so I thought I might add my two cents worth:

First:  We all know that the Skipper's name is Jonas Grumby, but can
you name the full names of all the other characters?  (Disclaimer:  It
seems to me that on the original episode, all these names were revealed,
but I cannot remember them.)

Last:  What is the name of the group that sings the ballad.  (If you are
a true Trivia-head, you can answer this one without watching the ending
credits.

	I am prepared for the deluge of responses....

"The stupider it looks, the more important it probably is."

			...tektronix!reed!marcus

kmo@ptsfa.UUCP (Ken Olsen) (03/18/85)

In article <1080@reed.UUCP> marcus@reed.UUCP (Marc Burns) writes:

>First:  We all know that the Skipper's name is Jonas Grumby, but can
>you name the full names of all the other characters?  (Disclaimer:  It
>seems to me that on the original episode, all these names were revealed,
>but I cannot remember them.)

Jonas Grumby
Thurston Howell III
Lovey Howell
Ginger Grant
Mary Ann Summers
Professor Roy Hinckley, Jr.
Gilligan  (I don't believe any other name was given)

>Last:  What is the name of the group that sings the ballad.  (If you are
>a true Trivia-head, you can answer this one without watching the ending
>credits.

The Wellingtons

Ken Olsen
{ihnp4,ucbvax,cbosgd,decwrl,amd70,fortune,zehntel}!dual!ptsfa!kmo
"A fair question, and one that in recent weeks has been much on my mind . . ."