[net.games.trivia] impressed!!

acsccjk@sunybcs.UUCP (Chris Kracik) (02/22/85)

  Hello all out there in trivia land.  First, I would like to say I am
glad this net has finnally gotten off the subject of correcting T.P., as
it was getting quite boring (in my opinion anyway).  Secondly, I am very
impressed with the amount of responses I have been getting from all
of my trivia questions, and requests for information, even with some of the
tougher questions.

  In light of the number of responses, I am forced to ask some really TOUGH
questions, no holds barred.  Let's see if we can seperate the trivia fanatics
from the trivial trivia-buffs!

  Here goes :

  1) Name all charcaters from the Jetsons (including boss, competitor, maid,
handyman , dog, and Mr. J's grandfather's name (tuffy!))

  2) Name all of teh characters on Johnny Quest (including everybody's friend
and companion...)

  3) Name the characters from Tennessee Tuxedo (zookeeper, sidekick, professor,
and who did T.T.'s voice (EASY!))

  4) GET SMART TRIVIA

  a - What was Max's id # ?
  b - His girlfriend's number and name (no, not Barbara Feldon)?
  c - The Chief's first name (yes, they mentioned it once!)?
  d - What was the evil organization, and who lead it? (also, who played
the role?)
  e - Who was the oriental villian?
  f - What was the robot's name? (and who played him?)
  g - What was the dog's name (on later shows)?
  h - What was the device used in the Chief's office for secret conversations?
  i - What was Max's apartment number?
  j - What was the number of teh agent who hid in toilets, mailboxes, trash
cans etc?
  k- What were some of Max's favorite sayings (there are a few of them)?

  That should keep you busy for a while, and will get me plenty of mail!

  Have fun trivia fans!!!

                 Chris 'My life is trivial' Kracik

dsb@byucsc.UUCP (BEACH DAVID S.) (03/01/85)

>  In light of the number of responses, I am forced to ask some really TOUGH
>questions, no holds barred.  Let's see if we can seperate the trivia fanatics
>from the trivial trivia-buffs!
>
>  Here goes :
>
>  1) Name all charcaters from the Jetsons (including boss, competitor, maid,
>handyman , dog, and Mr. J's grandfather's name (tuffy!))
     george jetson, jane (his wife), daughter judy, his son elroy, boss was
     mr. spacely of spacely sprockets, competitor was mr. cogswell of
     cogwswells cog, dog was astro, maid was rosey...the rest are unknowns
>  2) Name all of teh characters on Johnny Quest (including everybody's friend
>and companion...)
     johnny quest, hadji, race, dr. quest (i know that's a cop-out), and the
     dogs name was bandit
>  3) Name the characters from Tennessee Tuxedo (zookeeper, sidekick, professor,
>and who did T.T.'s voice (EASY!))
     tennessee tuxedo, chumley the walrus, phineas j. whoopee...
     can't remember the zookeeper
     the voice was done by don adams (see below)
>  4) GET SMART TRIVIA
>
>  a - What was Max's id # ?
       86
>  b - His girlfriend's number and name (no, not Barbara Feldon)?
       99
>  c - The Chief's first name (yes, they mentioned it once!)?
       sir
>  d - What was the evil organization, and who lead it? (also, who played
>the role?)
       CHAOS  one leader was the immortal Sigfried, played by bernnie koepel
       (spelling?) of love boat fame
       ?
>  f - What was the robot's name? (and who played him?)
       Hymie, played by Dick Gautier (spelling?)
>  g - What was the dog's name (on later shows)?
       K-9
>  h - What was the device used in the Chief's office for secret conversations?
       the cone of silence
>  i - What was Max's apartment number?
       ?
>  j - What was the number of teh agent who hid in toilets, mailboxes, trash
>cans etc?
       agent 13?
>  k- What were some of Max's favorite sayings (there are a few of them)?
      SORRY ABOUT THAT CHIEF...
      MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH...
      AND LOVING IT...
      WOULD YOU BELIEVE...
      ETC.

wow, i can't believe it...my very first posting...

since i am a student:  do i get partial credit in my attempt to become a
"true trivia fanatic"?

let me know...

DAVE THE BRAVE

"I'm a California Man..."

   (song by the Move, later done by Cheap Trick)

friedman@sunybcs.UUCP (Gary E. Friedman) (03/08/85)

> >  4) GET SMART TRIVIA
> >
> >  d - What was the evil organization, and who lead it? (also, who played
> >the role?)
>        CHAOS  one leader was the immortal Sigfried, played by bernnie koepel
>        (spelling?) of love boat fame
> DAVE THE BRAVE
>
> "I'm a California Man..."
>
>    (song by the Move, later done by Cheap Trick)

Actually, I think they spelled it KAOS.  Anybody know what it stood for?
--

   "There's no need to be nice on the way up
   'cause you're not comin' down."

     Gary E. Friedman
     SUNY @ Buffalo
     friedman%Buffalo@CSNET-RELAY
 ..{burdvax,rocksvax,bbncca,decvax,dual,rocksanne,watmath}!sunybcs!friedman

jpg@sdchema.UUCP (Jerry Greenberg) (03/13/85)

>>  4) GET SMART TRIVIA
>>
>>  c - The Chief's first name (yes, they mentioned it once!)?
>      sir

     I think that in that one episode it was revealed that his first
name was Fatious. This is a wild guess but I think it was in an episode
involving a female enemy robot who was sent to seduce Hymie.

	 Jerry Greenberg

rick@ucla-cs.UUCP (03/13/85)

In article <1283@sunybcs.UUCP> friedman@sunybcs.UUCP (Gary E. Friedman) writes:
>> >  4) GET SMART TRIVIA
>> >
>> >  d - What was the evil organization, and who lead it? (also, who played
>> >the role?)
>>        CHAOS  one leader was the immortal Sigfried, played by bernnie koepel
>>        (spelling?) of love boat fame
>
>Actually, I think they spelled it KAOS.  Anybody know what it stood for?
>--

Yeah, KAOS stood for "Killing As Organized Sport".  I don't think that
Sigfried was the leader though.
--

			       Rick Gillespie
				  rick@ucla-cs

	"She turned me into a newt! . . . I got better."

kmo@ptsfa.UUCP (Ken Olsen) (03/20/85)

In article <346@sdchema.UUCP> jpg@sdchema.UUCP (Jerry Greenberg) writes:
>>>  4) GET SMART TRIVIA
>>>
>>>  c - The Chief's first name (yes, they mentioned it once!)?
>>      sir
>
>     I think that in that one episode it was revealed that his first
>name was Fatious. This is a wild guess but I think it was in an episode
>involving a female enemy robot who was sent to seduce Hymie.

The Chief's first name is Thaddeus - it was mentioned many times,
most notably in the episode with Mary Jack Armstrong.

Ken Olsen
{ihnp4,ucbvax,cbosgd,decwrl,amd70,fortune,zehntel}!dual!ptsfa!kmo
"My *father's* name was Hymie!"      -Hymie