|From MAILER-DAEMON Tue Apr 18 15:47:07 1989
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 89 15:46:55 BST
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: a.salway
To: MAILER-DAEMON
To: uk.ac.aberdeen

550 stevejackson@uk.ac.cambridge.mrc-applied-psychology... User unknown
550 uk.ac.aberdeen... User unknown: Invalid argument
550 a.salway... User unknown: Invalid argument

	From: Some.Body @ uk.ac.edinburgh

with spaces in the address. Sendmail would generate errors to

	"Some.Body", "@", and "uk.ac.edinburgh"

Your problem sounds the same. I fixed mine by changing the "o" option
as follows:

	# DO NOT default messages to old style - comma delimiting only.
	OoF

Only commas will seperate addresses in address lists now. I have not
noticed any problems with doing this.

Scott Larnach