[comp.mail.sendmail] Sendmail5.61 on a Sun

mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) (04/27/89)

I'd like to get sendmail5.61 running on our Suns, but it appears that
the modifications are nontrivial. Someone announced a while back that
patches to do this were available from an archive server on bcm.tmc.edu,
but three attempts haven't yielded anything.

If anyone out there has gotten these patches, or has an alternative set,
would you consider emailing them to me?

Thanks very much,
Dave Mack
uunet!inco!mack
inco!mack@uunet.uu.net

mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) (04/29/89)

In article <4992@inco.UUCP> mack@inco.UUCP (Dave Mack) writes:

>I'd like to get sendmail5.61 running on our Suns, but it appears that
>the modifications are nontrivial. Someone announced a while back that
>patches to do this were available from an archive server on bcm.tmc.edu,
>but three attempts haven't yielded anything.
>
>If anyone out there has gotten these patches, or has an alternative set,
>would you consider emailing them to me?

In a fit of dumb, I forgot to mention that we need the patches for
SunOS3.2 and 3.4. I received the bcm patch kit from a kind gent, but
it's for 4.0.1. (I'll be happy to mail copies to those that need it.)

Any help out there for us 3.x people?

Thanks again,
Dave Mack
uunet!inco!mack