From :mst@knight.csun.edu Fri Jun 16 12:25:11 1989
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 89 12:23:53 PDT
From: :mst@knight.csun.edu (Michael Temkin)
To: mst@csun.edu
Subject: Test

Notice the extra ':' in front of 'mst@knight.csun.edu'.  This is the problem.
I have been trying for two days now trying to remove this with no luck.
The address is accepted by mx as 'knight::mst' and is transformed into
'mst@knight.csun.edu', ideally, but this is not the case.  HELP!!!

Thanks in advance,

Mike Temkin
mst@mx.csun.edu
Cal. State U. Northridge, School of Engineering and Computer Science
--
Mike Temkin
...!{sdcrdcf,hplabs,psivax,ttidca}!csun!mx!mst