From uucp Sat Jul 22 22:12 EDT 1989
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 89 22:12:09 EDT
From: root (System Administrator)

>From njsmu!princeton!unmvax.cs.unm.edu!news  Sat Jul 22 18:13:16 1989 remote from telesci
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 89 15:40:43 -0600
From: princeton!unmvax.cs.unm.edu!news (The News service)
To: njsmu!telesci!fantasci!jep
Subject: Automatic Test Echo

As you can see, it is adding the top 6 lines after it arrives on the system.
I asked this question many months ago and it was suggested by one person
that sendmail is not recognizing the original header of the message as a
header so it is creating a new one.  In any case, I am not at all familiar
with sendmail configurations so I do not know how to fix it.  All I know
is when I enter mail for reading, it looks like all my mail is from root
except for mail sent to me by other users on this same system.  This really
makes mail reading a pain in the neck.

Please, if you know how I can fix this, send me mail.

By the way, I am running Interactive (1.0.5) UNIX V.3 on an 80386 with 2 meg
of main memory, an 85 meg hd, with the following mail software:

		sendmail version 5.51
		smail    version 2.2

Thanks in advance.

-Jo
--
Joseph E Poplawski (Jo)
Home:  1621 Jackson Street  Cinnaminson NJ 08077  Phone:  +1 609 786-8099