[net.games.trivia] TRIVIA QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitzonka@daemen.UUCP (Bill Pitzonka) (05/08/85)

DID YOU EVER WONDER (or care) WHERE DURAN DURAN GOT THEIR (its) NAME?
WONDER WHO THE GIRL IS IN THE STONES' "SHE WAS HOT" VIDEO?

MAYBE I CAN HELP!

I shall attempt to answer any music trivia questions sent to me, provided they
are in good taste and have some musical merit.  Motley Crue fans need not reply.
To the best of my capabilities, I shall try to assist those of you who have
been plagued by such all-consuming questions as those listed at the opener
of this notice. Just send them to the path below, and await a reply. (Those
three magic words, "I don't know" may be a reply for some of the more
bizarre questions...though I have heard of "Tonto's Expanding Headband" and
their hit tune "Cybernaut").  Lines are open, so call now!  Operators are
standing reasonably nearby, so let's have those questions.

                                               Bill Pitzonka

        UUCP reply address

        decvax -----\
        dual --------\
        rocksanne----->----!sunybcs!daemen!pitzonka
        watmath----  /
        rocksvax----/

                     also

         canisius -- !daemen!pitzonka

sbt@cbosgd.UUCP (Shirley B. Tobias) (05/15/85)

In article <569@daemen.UUCP>, pitzonka@daemen.UUCP (Bill Pitzonka) writes:
> I shall attempt to answer any music trivia questions sent to me

			you are presumption personified, pitz.

					--shirley