[comp.mail.sendmail] IDA Sendmail 5.61 availability

lad@lad.scs.com (Lawrence Deleski) (10/14/89)

I've been looking for IDA Sendmail 5.61 but so far I cannot locate
a copy at any of the well-know ftp archive sites.  Does anyone know
where I can ftp/uucp a copy?

If 5.61 is not available, how about 5.59 IDA/Sendmail?

Help!

--
         Lawrence A. Deleski             |       Silicon Compiler Systems
         lad@sdl.scs.com                 |       15 Independence Blvd.

chris@wugate.wustl.edu (Chris Myers) (10/14/89)

In article <71@lad.scs.com> lad@lad.scs.com (Lawrence Deleski) writes:

>I've been looking for IDA Sendmail 5.61 but so far I cannot locate
>a copy at any of the well-know ftp archive sites.  Does anyone know
>where I can ftp/uucp a copy?

ftp to wuarchive.wustl.edu and grab /pub/sendmail.5.61.ida.tar.Z

To find out the general arrangement of the archives, read the file
/arrangement -- recommended reading since the archives occupy about 600M.
--
Chris Myers                                    Internet: chris@wugate.wustl.edu
Software Engineer                                    BITNET: chris@wunet.bitnet