Date: Mon, 4 Dec 89 17:23:44 -0500
From: uunet!uucp (UNIX-to-UNIX Copy)
To: bfmny0!tneff
Subject: uuxqt cmd (rmail wellfleet.com!NAME
uwav1.acs.washington.edu!NAME bbn.com!NAME apple.com!NAME
uns-helios.nevada.edu!NAME bbn.com!NAME cs.odu.edu!NAME fps.mcw.edu!NAME
star.enet.dec.com!NAME well.sf.ca.us!NAME lucifer.psyc.virginia.edu!NAME
forsythe.stanford.edu!NAME crd.ge.com!NAME ottar.cs.cornell.edu!NAME
cs.ucla.edu!NAME hpspkla.hp.com!NAME ucbernie.berkeley.edu!NAME
pyrnova.pyramid.com!NAME hpscdd.hp.com!NAME ncrcan.toronto.ncr.com!NAME
) status (signal 0, exit 70)

--
"My God, Thiokol, when do you      \\    Tom Neff
want me to launch?  Next April?"   \\    tneff@bfmny0.UU.NET