[net.games.trivia] Mel Blanc doing Warner Bros voices

evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (05/15/85)

Well, so far we have seen that Mel Blanc did all Warner Bros characters voices
except one:  Granny, Elmer Fudd, and Yosemite Sam.  I saw Mr blanc when he
came to lecture at Lehigh University 2 or 3 years ago.  He did Yosemite Sam
for us, as well as Elmer Fudd.  I do not recall if he did Granny, tho if I
had to guess one he didn't do, that would be it.

--Evan Marcus

--

{ucbvax|decvax}!vax135!petsd!pedsgd!pedsga!evan
                         ...!petfe!evan

"We're all different."
"I'm not."

edward@ukma.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (05/16/85)

In article <281@petfe.UUCP>, evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
> Well, so far we have seen that Mel Blanc did all Warner Bros characters voices
> except one:  Granny, Elmer Fudd, and Yosemite Sam.  I saw Mr blanc when he
> came to lecture at Lehigh University 2 or 3 years ago.  He did Yosemite Sam
> for us, as well as Elmer Fudd.  I do not recall if he did Granny, tho if I
> had to guess one he didn't do, that would be it.
>
> --Evan Marcus

	Granny was done by June Foray. JF also was the voice for Witch Hazel,
Rocky the flying squirrel, Natasha (sp?), occasional bits on The Flintstones
and lord knows what else.

--
edward

		 {ucbvax,unmvax,boulder,research}!anlams! -|
			{mcvax!qtlon,vax135,mddc}!qusavx! -|-->	ukma!edward

		{decvax,ihnp4,mhuxt,seismo}! -+-> cbosgd! -|
		{clyde,osu-eddie,ulysses}! ---|

	"Well, what's on the television then?"
	"Looks like a penguin."

	()

        |--		Support barrier free design
       /|---
      |     \  _
       \___/ \=

allynh@ucbvax.ARPA (Allyn Hardyck) (05/21/85)

In article <1765@ukma.UUCP> edward@ukma.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) writes:
>	Granny was done by June Foray. JF also was the voice for Witch Hazel,
>Rocky the flying squirrel, Natasha (sp?), occasional bits on The Flintstones
>and lord knows what else.

June Foray also did the voice of Talky Tina - "My name is Talky Tina - and
you'd better be nice to me!" -  on the "Living Doll" episode of _The Twilight
Zone_ (the episode also starred Telly Savalas, to help jog your memory).

terryl@tekcrl.UUCP () (05/22/85)

>	Granny was done by June Foray. JF also was the voice for Witch Hazel,
>Rocky the flying squirrel, Natasha (sp?), occasional bits on The Flintstones
>and lord knows what else.

     She(at least I assume June is a she (-:) also did a lot of voices for the
old Tom and Jerry Cartoons. Mel Blanc did a lot of voices, also.