[comp.mail.sendmail] commas between addresses

argv@turnpike.Eng.Sun.COM (Dan Heller) (06/30/90)

In article <8aWqJZv0BwwOES_4p_@transarc.com> Craig_Everhart@TRANSARC.COM writes:
> First, let's point out that the proper syntax (1) requires commas
> between addressees and (2) requires host names on each addressee.

This brings up something I've been meaning to bring up for a while.
Why did Sun suddenly decide to alster their default sendmail.cf file
for SunOS4.1 to *not* put commas between addresses?!  All these years
they had it right (the commas part, at least) and they just up and
changed it.  Can someone explain how to change it back to the -correct-
way?
--
dan
O'Reilly && Associates   argv@sun.com / argv@ora.com