[net.followup] items for sale

rpf@ptsfb.UUCP (07/10/86)

In article <192@python.UUCP> esi@python.UUCP (Esi Esi Rob) writes:
>I am a sles person and want to make big money. My wedding is coming up and i
>need money.

What's going on, has BellCore lowered it's employment standards? Who
is this guy and why is he posting gibberish? What hath Judge Green
wrought?
--

Roy Falk	415 823-2454	{ihnp4,dual}!ptsfa!ptsfb!rpf

jwk@mhuhk.UUCP (KEARNEY) (07/11/86)

So-o-o-o what !! Eventually we all do something stupid - like getting married.
What are you trying to accomplish by "sles"ing (selling) your marriage ?

mikel@codas.UUCP (07/11/86)

> I am a sles person and want to make big money. My wedding is coming up and i
> need money.

Invest.
--
    ___
   /   \		Mikel Manitius @ AT&T-IS Altamonte Springs, FL
  | RPI |		...{seismo!akgua|ihnp4|cbosgd|mcnc}!codas!mikel
  |  .  |