[net.games.trivia] J.P. Morgan, The Talking Heads, and Microbiotics

nax@cornell.UUCP (07/24/85)

From: nax (Nax-Paul)

In <1481@shark.UUCP> davew@shark.UUCP (Dave Williams) writes:
> J. P. Morgan was a female singer in the fifties and sixties. She
> supposedly got the initials J.P. when she was the treasurer for
> her high school class. She was always getting involved with
> microbiotic diets and mind cults. That's show biz.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I followed the microbiotic regime for some time:  chewing each mouthful no
more than twice; eating food grown on the antipode of where I was living;
balancing the two fundamental qualities of life, hence of food: chic-ness
and carcinogens; letting the seasons influence my eating habits: living on
chocolate around Easter, and pizza during the school semesters;  and, of
course, letting that most perfect of foods dominate my diet: Steak-umms.

J.P. Morgan (More--GOAN, as Chuckie would say) is in fact the founder of the
school of microbiotics, which literally means "little creatures," and the
influence of this way of life shows on her disciples, The Talking Heads.

			Hopes this helps,
			nax~paul   cornell!nax