[comp.mail.sendmail] Is there a class somewhere?

vause@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Sam Vause) (04/09/91)

Does anyone know of a class offering somewhere for sendmail?

I am interested in a one- or two-week class.  If there is any such
a critter, please email the details to me.  Thanks!
|Sam Vause, NCR Corporation, Customer Services - TOWER Support  |
|3325 Platt Springs Road, West Columbia, SC 29169 (803) 791-6953|
|                                vause@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM  |
|                         ...!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!cs-col!vause  |

paul@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (Paul Pomes - UofIllinois CSO) (04/09/91)

vause@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Sam Vause) writes:

>Does anyone know of a class offering somewhere for sendmail?
>
>I am interested in a one- or two-week class.  If there is any such
>a critter, please email the details to me.  Thanks!

Rob Kolstad and Evi Nemeth are putting on a sysadmin class soon.  A half-day
will be devoted to sendmail.  That's the best I've heard of so far.

/pbp
--
         Paul Pomes

UUCP: {att,iuvax,uunet}!uiucuxc!paul   Internet, BITNET: paul@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
US Mail:  UofIllinois, CSO, 1304 W Springfield Ave, Urbana, IL  61801-2910