[net.games.trivia] Jetsons

pjc8916@ritcv.UUCP (Drool Rockworm) (10/26/85)

Thinking back to the Jetson's TV show, I realized I remember all of the
names except one. What was the name of the Jetson's mechanic???

I'll be sitting on eggs till I find out!

SABBATH RULES FOREVER.

Paul James Coene.

trudel@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Jonathan D.) (10/26/85)

> Thinking back to the Jetson's TV show, I realized I remember all of the
> names except one. What was the name of the Jetson's mechanic???

> I'll be sitting on eggs till I find out!

Hope they haven't hatched yet :-)

The name is Henry.

Has anyone seen the new episodes?  I caught a glimpse of one...seems ok.
--

					   Jonathan D. Trudel
				     arpa: trudel@blue.rutgers.edu

ln63fkn@sdcc7.UUCP (Paul van de Graaf) (10/28/85)

In article <8972@ritcv.UUCP> pjc8916@ritcv.UUCP (Drool Rockworm) writes:
> What was the name of the Jetson's mechanic???
>
>Paul James Coene.

Henry Orbit.

I'd been holding off on my Jetson's Trivia contest for a while, but since you
metioned it - Here it is:

Each question is worth 1 point.  Bonus Questions receive 2 points.
Please reply by mail.  Winners and answers announced in a week.

Meet George Jetson... his boy Elroy... daughter Judy... Jane his wife:

    What's George Jetson's middle initial?

    What school does Elroy attend?
     	 Bonus Question:  What's the PS number for Elroy's school?

    What school does Judy attend?

    What is the name of the Jetson's apartment complex?
	 Bonus Question:  What's their apartment number?

    What's the name of the machine that prepares food given a punched card?

    What's the name of the Jetson's robot maid?
	 Bonus Question:  What's the name of her boyfriend?

    Besides Astro, what other pets have the Jetson's had?
	 Bonus Question:  What were the pets' names?

    What's the name of George's great grandfather?
	 Bonus Question:  How old is he?

On the Job:
    George works for "Spacely Sprockets".
    Who is their competitor?
	 Bonus Questions:  What's the competitor's middle initial?
			   What's the name of competitor's henchman?

    Mr. Spacely is George's boss.
    What's his first name and middle initial?
       	 Bonus Questions:  What's his son's name?
			   What's his dog's name?
	 Open Question:    What's his wife's name?  (sorry, I forgot)

    What is George's occupation?
	 Bonus Question:   What's his formal title?

    George works with a computer called RUDI.
    What does RUDI stand for?

    In one episode George is up for a promotion for supervisor, but the job
    goes to a robot.
    What's the name of the robot? (hint, it's a send-up of an early computer
   				   company)

Super Bonus Questions:
    These are quite difficult, I'll be surprised if anyone gets them.
    They are worth 5 points.

    Continuity Errors:
    Yes, there are three I've seen.  One relates to Mr. Spacely's wife, and one
    to Elroy, and the other a criminal.  Can you identify the problems?

    In one episode, a kid in Elroy's class is caught watching TV on his
    wrist TV set.  What show was he watching?

    Elroy is in the Space Scouts.  What is his troop number?

    Judy wins a song writing contest in one episode.  What is the name of the
    winning song, and who does she win a date with?

Sorry if the questions are too hard.  I tried to put in a few easy ones to
give some balance.  I heard that new episodes have been shot, and the
Jetsons are going back into syndication.  Does anyone know when?

Paul van de Graaf	   sdcsvax!sdcc7!ln63fkn		U. C. San Diego