[net.games.trivia] TOP CAT QUESTION

dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) (11/09/85)

One cartoon I have not seen in 15 years is the old Hanna-Barbera
"Top Cat." Can anyone name all the cats in Top Cat's gang, their
colours, and something about each one's personality?

Dave Kirby    ( ...!ihnp4!akgub!cylixd!dave)

ramsay@kcl-cs.UUCP (ZNAC440) (11/11/85)

In article <476@cylixd.UUCP> dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) writes:
>One cartoon I have not seen in 15 years is the old Hanna-Barbera
>"Top Cat." Can anyone name all the cats in Top Cat's gang, their
>colours, and something about each one's personality?

Choo-Choo (much given to sarcastic remarks)
Benny the Ball (Stupid, loveable. Very similiar to the other character that
his voice played - Doberman in Sgt. Bilko)
Fancy Fancy (Cary Grant soundalike - a wow with the girls, even though he
always rushed off in the middle of a date to answer T.C's call)
Spook (a real hep cat)
Brain (very, very dim. Quite mind-stunningly stupid. His favourite habit was
to state the blindingly obvious under the guise of an idea.)

Any idea why they called it Boss Cat? Ahha! Top Cat was a brand of cat food,
of course! (No advertising that wasn't paid for!!)

				R.Ramsay

<Trivia is *my* business>