[net.games.trivia] Cartoon Quotes

dms@ihlpg.UUCP (Spang) (11/12/85)

Bugs Bunny: Sometimes my conscience bothers me ... but not
		this time!

Later..

B.B: Come on, Sam, lay down a card.

Yosemite Sam: Now don't rush me, I'm thinking ... and my head hurts.

dtuttle@uw-june (David C. Tuttle) (11/13/85)

> From: johnb@trsvax
>     There is one episode of the PINK PANTHER where the
>     panther speaks.  One phrase, seven words.
>     If there is another time when the panther speaks
>     let me know.

The quote is: =====> "Why can't man be more like animals?" <=====
(Spoken in a sophisticated-type British accent)
Sorry, don't remember the episode name.
To my knowledge, he has neve said anything else in his cartoons...
==========			 ==========			  ==========
David C. Tuttle 	 Dept. of Computer Science, University of Washington
[ihnp4,decvax,ucbvax]!uw-beaver!uw-june!dtuttle		dtuttle@uw-june.ARPA

trudel@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (Jonathan D. Trudel) (11/15/85)

I believe the episode you are referring to is a pilot episode, when there
wasn't actually a Pink Panther show to speak of.  I do seem to remember that
the Pink Panther did speak more lines, but my memory is beginning to fail
me in my growing years.  Oh, favorite PP quote:  (by narrator)

P I N K.  Pink!  Let's see what fun we can have with the letters in Pink.

P, as in Polite.  Always be polite.

I, as in Invite.  Invite a friend to dinner.

N, as in Nice.  Always be nice.

K, as in ...Knock!  Knock?  Knock Knock!  Who's there?
	Ark?  Ark who?  (bam!)  Oh, Aardvark, that's who!