[net.games.trivia] Trivia Question

davidl@orca.UUCP (David Levine) (08/05/83)

Who played the American ambassador in "An American Werewolf in London"?

  -- David D. Levine   (...decvax!teklabs!tekecs!davidl)        [UUCP]
                       (...tekecs!davidl.tektronix@rand-relay)  [ARPA]

HINT:

Although this artist had been a beloved star of movies and TV for years, this
was his first screen appearance...

djm@ariel.UUCP (05/12/84)

[help me! help me!]

	Lets see if you trivia wizards can get this one:
	Where did the expression "I'm stumped" come from?
	Answer in a week.

			From the confused keyboard of:
				TOm MoRgaN

albrecht@bsdgvax.UUCP (Tom Albrecht) (10/15/84)

[ ]

	What TV show from the '60s featured the following characters:

		Hanley		Saunders
		Caje		Doc
		Littlejohn	Brockmeyer

	?

--
	Tom Albrecht		Burroughs Corp.
				SDG/Devon

mielke@ihuxk.UUCP (R. W. Mielke) (10/17/84)

I believe the show was COMBAT starring Vic Morrow.
--
"Don't chop the wood, Mother
Father is coming home with a load"

R. W. Mielke
ihuxk!mielke

wfb@aluxz.UUCP (bailey) (10/18/84)

> [ ]
>

> 	What TV show from the '60s featured the following characters:
>
> 		Hanley		Saunders
> 		Caje		Doc
> 		Littlejohn	Brockmeyer
>
> 	?
>
> --
> 	Tom Albrecht		Burroughs Corp.
> 				SDG/Devon

Was the show with Caje, Saunders, et al, "COMBAT!" ?  I'd forgetten how
much I got into that program until Tom Albrecht brought it up.

Seems to me Vic Morrow was in it, too.  Timely, in a way, because I think
I had heard that Morrow had passed away some months ago.  Shame.

-Bill Bailey AT&T Bell Laboratories Allentown PA  aluxz!wfb

"I can see a light at the end of the tunnel - and it's another train!"

wm@tekchips.UUCP (Wm Leler) (10/26/84)

> Seems to me Vic Morrow was in it, too.  Timely, in a way, because I think
> I had heard that Morrow had passed away some months ago.  Shame.

Saying that Vic Morrow "passed away" is like saying that the
Enterprise was retired from service.

jcjeff@ihlpg.UUCP (jeffreys) (02/04/85)