[net.games.trivia] WHO IS IT?

ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) (01/08/86)

I am having a "discussion" with a friend of mine.
We were wondering, who is the guy standing next to Harry Belefonte
(in the _We_are_the_World_ video) ?
He's wearing black rimmed glasses and is on Harry's right (your left).
He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
I say it's the drummer from Huey Lewis' group
She says its Elton John

					Addison
					ihnp4!ihlpa!ibyf

My brother? I always thought of him as mom and dad's science project.

cicone@uiucdcsp.CS.UIUC.EDU (01/09/86)

It is Dan Ackroyd.

bdr@ariel.UUCP (B.ROWE) (01/10/86)

> I am having a "discussion" with a friend of mine.
> We were wondering, who is the guy standing next to Harry Belefonte
> (in the _We_are_the_World_ video) ?
> He's wearing black rimmed glasses and is on Harry's right (your left).
> He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
> I say it's the drummer from Huey Lewis' group
> She says its Elton John
>

> 					Addison
> 					ihnp4!ihlpa!ibyf
>
> My brother? I always thought of him as mom and dad's science project.

The person standing next to Harry is indeed Dan Ackroyd.
Neither of you are right.

:w

dianeh@ISM780.UUCP (01/11/86)

>/* ---------- "WHO IS IT?" ---------- */
>I am having a "discussion" with a friend of mine.
>We were wondering, who is the guy standing next to Harry Belefonte
>(in the _We_are_the_World_ video) ?
>He's wearing black rimmed glasses and is on Harry's right (your left).
>He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
>I say it's the drummer from Huey Lewis' group
>She says its Elton John
>                                        Addison
>                                        ihnp4!ihlpa!ibyf

It's Dan Akroyd.

Diane Holt
ima!ism780!dianeh

figmo@lll-crg.ARpA (Lynn Gold) (01/12/86)

In article <995@ihlpa.UUCP>, ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) writes:
> I am having a "discussion" with a friend of mine.
> We were wondering, who is the guy standing next to Harry Belefonte
> (in the _We_are_the_World_ video) ?
> He's wearing black rimmed glasses and is on Harry's right (your left).
> He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
> I say it's the drummer from Huey Lewis' group
> She says its Elton John
>

> 					Addison
> 					ihnp4!ihlpa!ibyf

It IS Dan Ackroyd.  We have the video at home.

--Lynn
...lll-crg!figmo

msb@lsuc.UUCP (Mark Brader) (01/15/86)

> > He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
> The person standing next to Harry is indeed Dan Ackroyd.
> It IS Dan Ackroyd.  We have the video at home.
> It's Dan Akroyd.

Can you spell "Aykroyd"?  --I knew you could.

Mark Brader

figmo@lll-crg.ARpA (Lynn Gold) (01/16/86)

This message is empty.

terry@nsc-pdc.UUCP (Terry Davis) (01/17/86)

> > I am having a "discussion" with a friend of mine.
> > We were wondering, who is the guy standing next to Harry Belefonte
> > (in the _We_are_the_World_ video) ?
> > He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
> > 					Addison
> > 					ihnp4!ihlpa!ibyf
> >
> The person standing next to Harry is indeed Dan Ackroyd.
> Neither of you are right.

Wrong Again!  That's Elwood Blues in the video (half of the now-defunct
Blues Brothers.)  His harmonica solo was edited out of the song due to
time limitations.  (That's how I heard it.)  :-)

Sign me-

Terry Davis (you're not)

ibyf@ihlpa.UUCP (Scott) (01/17/86)

> > > He looks like Dan Ackroyd (in the video)
> > The person standing next to Harry is indeed Dan Ackroyd.
> > It IS Dan Ackroyd.  We have the video at home.
> > It's Dan Akroyd.
>
> Can you spell "Aykroyd"?  --I knew you could.

AKK!! ARRRRGHHH!  OHMYGOD! ANTIE EM ANTIE EM  I new  it couldn't last
Mr rogers has finally gotten a treminal! WERE DOOMED!!!!!!!