[comp.binaries.apple2] GSOS SCSI device driver

dragon@pawl.rpi.edu (Carl L. Norden) (09/05/90)

Does anyone have or know where I can get a GS/OS SCSI device driver? I just
got a hard drive for a Mac from a friend, and it works well with Prodos 8
and 16.  However, GS/OS requires a driver, and will ignore it without one.  Any
 ideas?

                                     -Carl

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (09/05/90)

dragon@pawl.rpi.edu (Carl L. Norden) writes:

>Does anyone have or know where I can get a GS/OS SCSI device driver? I just
>got a hard drive for a Mac from a friend, and it works well with Prodos 8
>and 16.  However, GS/OS requires a driver, and will ignore it without one.  Any
> ideas?

If you have the old SCSI card, run installer from /system.tools and install
SCSI Hard Disk.

If you have the new SCSI card, run installer from AppleIIGS.Files on the 3.5
disk that came with it and install HD SC Driver.

BTW people, requests belong on comp.sys.apple2, and the actual binaries should
be posted here.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu