[net.music] ?New? RUSH video tape

gj@bubba.UUCP (08/16/85)

I just picked up a RUSH video tape entitled "Through the Camera Eye".
It contains videos of:
	1) Distant Early Warning
	2) Vital Signs
	3) The Body Electric
	4) Afterimage
	5) Subdivisions
	6) Tom Sawyer
	7) The Enemy Within
	8) Countdown

The cover claims that "Afterimage" has never been shown on TV.  I believe
the others have been on MTV at one time or another.  If you are a RUSH fan
(and own a VCR), it would be a good addition to your collection.

BTW, any more word on their upcoming album?  The last I heard was that
it was due late summer/early fall.

--

George Jenkins, COSI Texas, Inc., 4412 Spicewood Springs #801, Austin TX
78759 USA

uucp: {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!cositex!bubba!gj
at&t: (512) 345-2780

salzman@rdlvax.UUCP (Gumby) (08/21/85)

In article <143@bubba.UUCP> gj@bubba.UUCP writes:
>I just picked up a RUSH video tape entitled "Through the Camera Eye".
>It contains videos of:
>	1) Distant Early Warning
>	2) Vital Signs
>	3) The Body Electric
>	4) Afterimage
>	5) Subdivisions
>	6) Tom Sawyer
>	7) The Enemy Within
>	8) Countdown
>
>The cover claims that "Afterimage" has never been shown on TV.  I believe
>the others have been on MTV at one time or another.  If you are a RUSH fan
>(and own a VCR), it would be a good addition to your collection.
>
>BTW, any more word on their upcoming album?  The last I heard was that
>it was due late summer/early fall.

The video is relatively new (couple months). It's a good tape, I've seen
it. As far as the new album goes, last I heard, it's due out on Sept. 9,
but we'd be hearing something by now so my guess is that it'll be out in
late Sept., early Oct. Also, the name of it is rumored to be "Power
Windows", and it's recorded in London and produced by the guy who did
the last Gary Moore album....

 "...One likes to believe in the freedom of music. But glittering prizes
 and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity..."

			-Neal Peart (RUSH: from "The Spirit of Radio").

--
* Isaac Salzman (Gumby)
* UUCP: ...!randvax!ttidca!rdlvax!salzman or