[comp.binaries.apple2] Changing textsize in TML Pascal

myb@cernvax.cern.ch (michel bornand) (02/01/91)

Could someone tell me how to change text size in TML pascal for apple II GS.
I tried the SetTextSize, nothing changed on the screen. I think there is a
simple way of doing it but did not find anything in any of the manuals I've
got.
Could you send an answer in this newsgroup or directly to:

		    myb@cernvm.cern.ch

Thank you

Micky

meekins@dragon.cis.ohio-state.edu (timothy lee meekins) (02/02/91)

In article <4009@cernvax.cern.ch> myb@cernvax.cern.ch (michel bornand) writes:
>Could someone tell me how to change text size in TML pascal for apple II GS.
>I tried the SetTextSize, nothing changed on the screen. I think there is a
>simple way of doing it but did not find anything in any of the manuals I've
>got.
>Could you send an answer in this newsgroup or directly to:

You blew it! This newgroup is for binary postings only. Post questions and
binary requests to comp.sys.apple2

--
|/ Tim Meekins                  <<>> Snail Mail:           <<>>  Apple II  \|