[comp.binaries.apple2] unZIP for //e

georgeb@seer.UUCP (George Bako) (04/25/91)

  Anybody have an unZIPPER for the APPLE //E, NOT the GS.. I am getting
rather desperate.  I have a bunch of ibm txt files that are in the
.zip packing method, and I need to unzip them.  I've heard that AGATE
can unzip them, but so far I have onyl been able to get it to look at
the files in a .ZIP file, but not to actually open them up...

--
=======================================//         I didn't do it,
 UUCP: georgeb@seer.mystic.com        //     nobody saw me do it,   -- Bart

alfter@nevada.edu (SCOTT ALFTER) (04/25/91)

In article <851@seer.UUCP> georgeb@seer.UUCP (George Bako) writes:
>.zip packing method, and I need to unzip them.  I've heard that AGATE
>can unzip them, but so far I have onyl been able to get it to look at
>the files in a .ZIP file, but not to actually open them up...

Once you're inside a zipfile, the interface is somewhat BLU-like:
select and deselect an item with the spacebar, then press Return to
unzip any selected files.

If the spacebar doesn't work, try the left and right arrows (a la
AppleWorks).

Call the Skunk Works BBS (702) 896-2676 / v \ 6 PM-6 AM 300/1200/2400
Internet: alfter@uns-helios.nevada.edu (    ( Apple II:
   GEnie: S.ALFTER                      \_^_/ the power to be your best!