[comp.std.c] Help! TSR Experts!

han@gandalf.Berkeley.EDU (Lee Han) (04/12/89)

Dear TSR Experts,

We are working on a project which needs a TSR program to make a beep
whenever a key is hit.  This TSR program should be written in Turbo C.
We need the compiled file and source.  We would appreciate your help
concerning this effort.  Thank you.

Please send reply to:  han@gandalf.Berkeley.EDU or
		       leehan@garnet.Berkeley.EDU

- Lee Han

chris@mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) (04/12/89)

In article <22927@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> han@gandalf.Berkeley.EDU (Lee Han)
writes:
>Dear TSR Experts,
>
>We are working on a project which needs a TSR program to make a beep
>whenever a key is hit. ...

That is odd.  I do not recall anything about TSRs in the proposed
standard.  I suppose they slipped this in at the last minute, eh? :-)

PLEASE keep this sort of thing in an IBM-PC specific newsgroup.  comp.std.c
is for discussion about the proposed ANS for C.

kim@kim.misemi (Kim Letkeman) (04/14/89)

In article <16871@mimsy.UUCP>, chris@mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:
> In article <22927@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> han@gandalf.Berkeley.EDU (Lee Han)
> writes:
> >Dear TSR Experts,
> >
> That is odd.  I do not recall anything about TSRs in the proposed
> standard.  I suppose they slipped this in at the last minute, eh? :-)

I noticed this as well, but then I thought, if a programming contest
of dubious standardization value can dominate the newsgroup for weeks,
why shouldn't everyone submit their own "personal interest" article?

Kim