[net.followup] Burgers for the world !!

tardis@ihu1n.UUCP (John Golkosky) (07/25/86)

> > Being the 'burger-king'; i invite all net-landers out there for a free
> > burger on me from any McDonalds restaurant -- if not in UK, send bills to
> > nick@sslvax.UUCP
>
> Are you trying to food poision the world?!
> 			Mikel Manitius @ AT&T-IS Altamonte Springs, FL

No, no, no. The salmonela outbreak (here in suburban Chicago a week ago)
was at Burger King. NOT McDonalds.

In article <442@ihu1n.UUCP> tardis@ihu1n.UUCP (John Golkosky) writes:
>> > Being the 'burger-king'; i invite all net-landers out there for a free
>> > burger on me from any McDonalds restaurant -- if not in UK, send bills to
>> > nick@sslvax.UUCP
>> Are you trying to food poision the world?!
>> 			Mikel Manitius @ AT&T-IS Altamonte Springs, FL
>No, no, no. The salmonela outbreak (here in suburban Chicago a week ago)
>was at Burger King. NOT McDonalds.

Salmonella notwithstanding, food at a certain arch "restaurant"
is inherently a- or anti-nutritional.  Especially if you have
problems with salt.  Or sugar.  Or grease.  Or ...
(Or cardboard or plastic.	;-))

I'd like to hear if anyone near enough to nick tried to take him
up on this ... if they're still hanging onto life ...
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy@seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}
			jsdy@hadron.COM (not yet domainised)

padpowell@watvlsi.UUCP (PAD Powell) (07/30/86)

to  read "Burger Thing".

Most people agreed,  and congratulated them on their compliance with the
truth in advertising law.

gdw@ssl-macc.co.uk (Grenville Whelan) (08/07/86)

In article <442@ihu1n.UUCP> tardis@ihu1n.UUCP writes:
>> > Being the 'burger-king'; i invite all net-landers out there for a free
>> > burger on me from any McDonalds restaurant -- if not in UK, send bills to
>> > nick@sslvax.UUCP
>>
>> Are you trying to food poision the world?!
>> 			Mikel Manitius @ AT&T-IS Altamonte Springs, FL
>
>No, no, no. The salmonela outbreak (here in suburban Chicago a week ago)
>was at Burger King. NOT McDonalds.

Well I made the mistake of having a cheeseburger from a Casey-Jones joint,
and it made me sick !!  -- (serves me right).
--
       | Grenville Whelan,          | Tel   - +44 625 29241            |

           "I didn't get where I am today by writing silly quotes in
            my .signature file"  -- C.J.