[comp.std.c] looking for a Lattice C book

suren@aeshq.UUCP (Surendren Namasivayam) (10/18/90)

Hi Netters. I am looking for a book on Lattice C. I've been to a few books
stores and they don't seem to have any. Do any of you know where I can get a
book that gives the functions used by Lattice C. I might be able to get it
from the people of Lattice C. If so, do any of you know their address or
phone number? Thanks in advance. :-)

suren

Surendran Namasivayam {jtsv16,utgpu}!geac!aeshq!suren |         |\\\\\|
Environment Canada                                    |  ///////       \\\\\\\
Atmospheric Environment Services                      |         |/////|

gargulak@mozart.convex.com (Tom Gargulak) (10/18/90)

In article <784@aeshq.UUCP>, suren@aeshq.UUCP (Surendren Namasivayam) writes:

> Hi Netters. I am looking for a book on Lattice C. I've been to a few books
> stores and they don't seem to have any. Do any of you know where I can get a
> book that gives the functions used by Lattice C. I might be able to get it
> from the people of Lattice C. If so, do any of you know their address or
> phone number? Thanks in advance. :-)

I used their compiler for a few years.  You probably have to call Lattice to
get the book.  Their number is 800-533-3577.

I have tossed out *lots* of these books whenever we got our upgrades.  B-)
Started with 2.xx back in '85 and went up to 5.xx (I think).
I believe 6.xx is the current version.

Good Luck!
-Tom