[comp.fonts] Apparantly I am a dork...

In article <3174@gryphon.CTS.COM> some moron wrote:

>Kudos
>-----
>
>A special thanks to Andy Tannenbaum who expressed so eloquently
>and better than I, the reasons why this group should be created;
>it's one thing to have a hare brained idea. It's something else
>when somebody who wrote your college textbooks, and whose work
>you have genuinly admired for years backs you up. Thanks again
>Andy, wherever you are.

I found him:

From: lll-crg!ll-xn!harvard!ima.ISC.COM!trb (Andrew Tannenbaum)

No!  I am not Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Dr. Minix, etc.
I am          Andrew    Tannenbaum, the other one.
Formerly of Bell Labs and Masscomp, now at Interactive.

Totally different person.

	Andy

I have erred. My god how I ave erred. The only thing I can do now
is hide under my desk for 48 hours.

Same greg Nowak though, right ?

--
                     Bill me. Clear my sinuses.