[comp.fonts] Turbo Pascal 4.0 font format needed

mst@csun.UUCP (Mike Temkin) (04/18/88)

I am porting a graphics system that was written in Turbo Pascal 3.0
to Turbo Pascal 3.0.  We were using MetaWindow my MetaGraphics to
output strings of text, however we would now like to use the font
files that come with TP4 outputting the characters ourselves (TP4
allows only horizontal and vertical strings).

Can any tell me where I might get some info to help me figure out the
file's format?  Any and all help is appreciated.

--
Mike Temkin
...!{ihnp4,sdcrdcf,hplabs,psivax,ttidca}!csun!mst

amlovell@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Anthony M Lovell) (04/20/88)

In article <1202@csun.UUCP>, mst@csun.UUCP (Mike Temkin) writes:
> I am porting a graphics system that was written in Turbo Pascal 3.0
> to Turbo Pascal 3.0.

Good luck!  Hope the scope of this challenge doesn't crush you.

--
amlovell@phoenix.princeton.edu     ...since 1963.

disclaimer:
These are MY opinions.  You only WISH they were yours.