[comp.fonts] Flaming Richard Sexton

kent@xanth.cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) (07/17/88)

In an alt.config article <4843@gryphon.CTS.COM>
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
[...]
>For example some twit recently saw fit to post personal
             ^^^^^^^^^ me
>flames in comp.fonts. It didnt bother me they flamed me. Happens
>all the time. I live for that stuff, dispatch it to alt flame and
>everyone gets a good yuck. It bothered me slightly that it was
>x-posted to a comp (.sys.amiga) group with a world distribution,
>but reading it in comp.fonts really pissed me off. For this I took
>shit from spafford ? For this I took shit from heiby ? So some
>son of a bitch can bad mouth me in comp.fonts ?

[...]
>      If you were to flatten out Wales, it would be bigger than England.
>richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          {backbone}!gryphon!richard

Finally Richard got to feel some of the pain he continually causes
others.  Well worth the eight flames I got email in return, and my
apologies to the rest of the comp.fonts readership that there wasn't a
way to say "for Richard Sexton only" and still have the same effect.

Kent, the man from xanth.

Sorry to waste your time folks, but this needs some explanation.
Below is an article that I wrote in another group that Kent Paul
Dolan has posted here. Last time he did this, *I* got mail
telling me I shouldnt post this stuff to comp.fonts. No shit.

I didn't. If you have a complaint, try E-Mailing to xanth!kent, or
better yet, xanth!tadguy, his admin.

So if you even think of sending me mail that says ``that junk doesnt
belong in comp.fonts'' I'll sendsys you to within an inch of
your life.  :-)

In article <5898@xanth.cs.odu.edu> kent@cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>In an alt.config article <4843@gryphon.CTS.COM>
>richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>[...]
>>
>>For example some twit recently saw fit to post personal

No. David Bakken.

>                                                that there wasn't a
>way to say "for Richard Sexton only" and still have the same effect.

Try E-mail.

--
        Many have been bought by rich people, from other countries.
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                               {backbone}!gryphon!richard