[comp.fonts] Looking for Postscript sonata font...

chimelis@refuge.colorado.edu (Chris Chimelis) (11/15/88)

Can someone help me?  I'm looking for the sonata font for
postscript.  I'm doing some musical research and want a
postscript font that I could print musical scores with.
Mail me or post if you think someone else might care.

Thanks in advance...
Chris Chimelis
chimelis@refuge.colorado.edu
...ncar!boulder!refuge!chimelis
chimelis%boulder@colorado.bitnet

ed@mtxinu.UUCP (Ed Gould) (11/17/88)

>Can someone help me?  I'm looking for the sonata font for
>postscript.

Adobe sells a Sonata font.

--
Ed Gould                    mt Xinu, 2560 Ninth St., Berkeley, CA  94710  USA
{ucbvax,uunet}!mtxinu!ed    +1 415 644 0146

"I'll fight them as a woman, not a lady.  I'll fight them as an engineer."

mills@adobe.com (Dan Mills) (11/19/88)

In article <689@mtxinu.UUCP> ed@garcia.UUCP (Ed Gould) writes:
>>Can someone help me?  I'm looking for the sonata font for
>>postscript.
>
>Adobe sells a Sonata font.

A small correction: Adobe sells *the* Sonata (TM) font.
There is no other. Call "800 83 FONTS" for more information.
- Dan