[comp.fonts] Looking for San Francisco

abcscnge@csuna.UUCP (Scott "The Pseudo-Hacker" Neugroschl) (01/31/89)

I'm looking for a Windows version of the San Francisco font found on the
Mac.  This is the font that a friend of mine calls the "kidnap" font.  It
looks like different letters cut out of multiple places, like on kidnap
ransom notes.

Thanks in advance

--
Scott "The Pseudo-Hacker" Neugroschl
UUCP:  ...!sm.unisys.com!csun!csuna!abcscnge

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (02/01/89)

In article <1631@csuna.UUCP> abcscnge@csuna.UUCP (Scott "The Pseudo Hacker" Neugroschl) writes:

>I'm looking for a Windows version of the San Francisco font found on the
>Mac.  This is the font that a friend of mine calls the "kidnap" font.  It
>looks like different letters cut out of multiple places, like on kidnap
>ransom notes.

It's not a unique font, per se. It's comprised of letters taken
from many fonts. You should be able to create one in short order
with rudimentry font editing tools.

--
 What I'd really like is a tie-dye T-shirt with a Mercedes symbol on the back.
richard@gryphon.COM   {...}!gryphon!richard   gryphon!richard@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov