[comp.fonts] TeX-ready Hebrew fonts

soley@wheaties.ai.mit.edu (Richard Mark Soley) (03/24/89)

Anyone know a good source of TeX-ready Hebrew fonts?  (I.e., .mf's
would be great; .tfm's and .gf/.pxl's okay).  Somebody must have
some!

Please reply to soley@mc.lcs.mit.edu

	-- Richard Soley

hess@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Caleb Hess) (03/27/89)

In article <1274@apple-juice.ai.mit.edu> soley@wheaties.ai.mit.edu (Richard Mark Soley) writes:
>Anyone know a good source of TeX-ready Hebrew fonts?  (I.e., .mf's
>would be great; .tfm's and .gf/.pxl's okay).  Somebody must have
>some!

In TUGboat vol.9#2, p.135 is a description of a Hebrew font
package developed by Jacques J. Goldberg.  I have tried to
contact him at the E-mail address given in the article without
success.  Does anyone else have or know about this package?