[comp.fonts] Japanese laser fonts for the Mac

nmm2@midway.uchicago.edu (nathaniel marinus mccully) (07/27/90)

If anyone has any info about the postscript Kanji fonts for the Mac, or about
screen fonts other than Kyoto, Osaka, Saimincho, Chugothic, or
can tell me how to modify the resources (with Redit or RESedit) of these types
of complex fonts with thousands of characters, please send reply to me.

								Thank You!!

--
!!\\   !!       !!\\ //!!			Dept. of EALC
!! \\  !!       !! \ / !!			Univ. of Chicago

andrew@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Andrew David Biewer) (07/31/90)

nmm2@midway.uchicago.edu (nathaniel marinus mccully) writes:
> If anyone has any info about the postscript Kanji fonts for the Mac, or about
> screen fonts other than Kyoto, Osaka, Saimincho, Chugothic, or
> can tell me how to modify the resources (with Redit or RESedit) of these types
> of complex fonts with thousands of characters, please send reply to me.

could you please drop a note at andrew@csd4.csd.uwm.edu also?

thank.