[comp.fonts] fonts.lzh

sriram@alka.tcs.com (Sriram Srinivasah) (08/28/90)

I got fonts.lzh from cica.cica.indiana.edu (told someone to ftp it for me) ..
wanted to know what utility I need to run to uncompress/unzip it. Is there a
readme file for this?
Thanx.
Sriram
(sriram@tcs.com)

dlg6627@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (09/03/90)

>I got fonts.lzh from cica.cica.indiana.edu (told someone to ftp it for me) ..
>wanted to know what utility I need to run to uncompress/unzip it. Is there a
>readme file for this?

Use LHARC it's available also in cica.cica.indiana.edu
in subdirectory pub/pc/misc (?) if I recall correctly
file name: ld???.com

>Thanx.

no problem

Sriram
(sriram@tcs.com)

-d ludirdja

mr@ogre (Michael Regoli) (09/05/90)

In <1237400002@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> dlg6627@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>>I got fonts.lzh from cica.cica.indiana.edu (told someone to ftp it for
>>me) ..  wanted to know what utility I need to run to uncompress/unzip
>>it. Is there a readme file for this?

>Use LHARC it's available also in cica.cica.indiana.edu
>in subdirectory pub/pc/misc (?) if I recall correctly
>file name: ld???.com

Nope, it's in ~ftp/pc/starter/lharc.zip.

--
michael regoli
mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu