[comp.fonts] Right to left word processing?

PSYMRL@lure.latrobe.edu.au (01/10/91)

I have an Iranian font for processing on the mac.  Iranian (farsi)
is a language which uses right to left writing.

My question is does anyone know of a word-processor for the mac which
can write from right to left? I'm sure the same problem occurs for
processing other languages as well(e.g. Chinese, Arabic).

Thanks in advance
Michael LeGrande

In article <4948@lure.latrobe.edu.au> PSYMRL@lure.latrobe.edu.au writes:
>My question is does anyone know of a word-processor for the mac which
>can write from right to left? I'm sure the same problem occurs for
>processing other languages as well(e.g. Chinese, Arabic).
What you want is WinText.  It's made in France, but you can buy it
from Paradigm Computer Services in Cambridge, MA (617/661-7979).  Tell
them you want the Persian Language System with it (that comes from
Apple).

--
Alfalfa Software, Inc.		|	motif-request@alfalfa.com

I'm not sure which upsets me more; that people are so unwilling to accept
everyone else's.