[comp.fonts] Font source list wanted

tim@cstr.ed.ac.uk (Tim Bradshaw) (01/05/91)

I remember (I think!) that a list of fonts & their sources (ftp /
commercial / whatever) was posted to this group.  But I now have no
record of this.  If my memory is correct, and someone has this list
somewhere, I'd much like to receive a copy.  Mail me first though, in
case there are lots around!

Thanks

--tim
Tim Bradshaw.  Internet: tim%ed.cstr@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
UUCP: ...!uunet!mcvax!ukc!cstr!tim  JANET: tim@uk.ac.ed.cstr
"...wizzards & inchanters..."

jim@anacom1.UUCP (Jim Bacon) (01/15/91)

In article <TIM.91Jan5114414@kahlo.cstr.ed.ac.uk> tim@cstr.ed.ac.uk (Tim Bradshaw) writes:
>I remember (I think!) that a list of fonts & their sources (ftp /
>commercial / whatever) was posted to this group.  But I now have no
>record of this.  If my memory is correct, and someone has this list

I would appreciate knowing who is the "keeper of the list" for this so I
can insure our inclusion in it.  If anyone knows who to contact, please
e-mail the info to me or sek at one of the addresses below.

Thanks.

--
Jim Bacon                                  | "A computer's attention span is
Anacom General Corp., CA                   |  only as long as its power cord."